Over the course of the second semester of 2017, diverse networking activities with different entities have been developed. Among them:
- Meeting with NOVAPET, company focused on the formulation and production of PET.
- Meeting with the Institute of Polymers Science and Technology, part of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC).
- Meeting with MORON, manufacturer of textile insoles and, at the same time, generator of textile waste.
- Meeting with SOEX GROUP, company leader in recycling and trade of used textiles.
- Meeting with NESTLE Waters, company dedicated to the production of bottled water.
- Meeting with BRIDGESTONE, manufacturer of tyres.
- Meeting with NUREL, company focused on the production, commercialisation and design of polymers, particularly polyamides and biopolymers.
- Meeting with the Department of Chemistry-Physics of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Research Group of Macromolecular Chemistry.